These pancakes are super quick, easy, delicious, and perfect for breaky any day of the week! You can even make extras and have for a snack later 😉 ...
Recipe: (1 serving)
- 1/2 cup - old fashioned, organic oats
- 1/2 scoop - protein powder
- 1/2 banana - mashed
- 1/4 cup - egg whites
- 2 tbsp - almond milk
- 1/4 tsp - cinnamon
- 2 tbsp - mini dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Blend all ingredients above in a small blender, or blend well with a whisk.
- Heat griddle to medium heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Let heat for a minute or two before pouring the batter into 3 small pancakes.
- Check on pancakes after 1 minute. If golden, flip to cook the other side until golden.
- You will want to watch these pancakes closely as the sugar from the banana tends to caramelize very quickly!
- Top with vanilla greek yogurt or good ol' organic Canadian Maple Syrup.